2.12.10

Kalenderumschlag - Calendar-cover

Rechtzeitig für Sinterklaas - für meine Mama. =)
Nicht perfekt (wie immer...) abba ich bin stolz! Hatte kaum noch Stoff, darum ist diese Hülle recht einfach geworden, aber es kommen noch mehr.
...Jetzt weiss ich ja, wie's geht!

Right on time for Sinterklaas - for my Mom. =)
Not perfect at all (as always), but I'm proud, I made it! There was hardly any fabric left to make one, so this cover is very simple, but there will be more.
...Now I know, how to make them.





Und in der Zwischenzeit fühlte sich Max so herrlich unbeobachtet und plünderte däs Bonbonglas...
=)
Meanwhile, Max took the liberty to take a grab in the candyjar...


1 Kommentar:

  1. Sweet cover. My two kids also know that when I'm absorbed in a craft it's a good time to raid the kitchen cupboard : )

    AntwortenLöschen